Re: Where in the UK to buy Spit body parts?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Where in the UK to buy Spit body parts?
From: "Jonathan Miles" <on.miles@virginnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 21:11:42 +0100
Nick,

I have replaced these panels and many more on my car.  My advice would be to
buy original panels (labeled either British Motor Heritage or Rover) or
failing that, panels labeled "Steelcraft".  The latter are of excellent
quality and fit, lacking only the electrophoretic priming of the Heritage
panels. They tend to be significantly cheaper than Heritage panels.  I can
recommend both John Kippings (in Coventry) and John Hills (Alcester) for
quality, advice and price of panels.  However the same makes of panel are
available from many other distributors.

Hope this helps,

Jonathan
'77 Spitfire 1500