L.A. Drivers license- APOLOGY

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: L.A. Drivers license- APOLOGY
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, Sep 27 2000 9:56:29 GMT-0600
Hey there,

I received a really horrible and rather threatening message about the joke I
sent the other day. I very seldom will post a joke. Now I shall never again.

I don't know who it was who sent the reply as the email address was blank and I
couldn't reply.

I am deeply sorry if it offended anyone.

I hope that whoever sent me the threatening email will get help-see a therapist
to deal with their anger.

I was also like to let the anonymous threatener know that he or she doesn't
know me and my situation or life at all for them to say these things.

And lastly, I am notifying the authorities of this threat on me. And I think
that as for the list, if someone outside the list got the joke and is the one
threatening me, we need to re-think some things-about safety and security.

Once again, I am deeply sorry to offend.

Very Sincerely,

Laura G.