Re: Picture of New Tan?

To: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Picture of New Tan?
From: Eric Kieboom <ekieboom@pop.xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:53:20 +0200
At 13:13 26-9-2000 -0400, Ptegler wrote:

>It started as an 'original'  for resto  purposes, but I've switched to any
and all
>color and decor used by anybody in there Triumph or MG. So if you're
>proud of your interior, add a few words, and a few photos, and we'll post
>as approriate for the best show of color, form, fit, and quality of the
product.

You're free to use the pictures at the following URLs:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ekieboom/spit/80spit07b.jpg

I _think_ this is a tan interior in a blue 1980 Spit 1500.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~ekieboom/spit/belgianmkiv08.jpg

This is a white early Spit MkIV with a red interior - a nice combination
which I've never seen in the wild.

Since they're from Triumph/BL sales brochures, I think these pictures are
the closest to original you're ever going to get. ;-)

Cheers,

--
Eric Kieboom - The Netherlands
1976 Spit 1500 - Original Java Green