RE: Rusty Flywheel

To: <Tburke4@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Rusty Flywheel
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:40:12 -0400
When I replaced the clutch earlier this summer I replaced the flywheel for a
much better condition one.  It only had surface oxidation but because I was
putting in a new clutch I was told to get it resurfaced instead of simply
cleaning so the clutch would not "burn" into the old grooves and wear
prematurely.  The machine shop did a really great job and I only paid
$20cdn.  IMO the best $20 I have spent this summer.

Just my 3cents cdn

David