Re: AutoCAD / 3D studio files...

To: "Jason Tilley" <jtilley@austin.rr.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: AutoCAD / 3D studio files...
From: "Ptegler" <ptegler@gouldfo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 08:26:33 -0400
I started a set...back in '79. Never really finished the project.
Ended up using a '57 Chevy for the scheme (not in my control)
I use to work with a lot of the early raytracers.
Some could translate AutoCAD and 3D Studio files directly to the
vector text formats for the ray tracers.

I may still have the rough wireframe on disk somewhere around here.
I know I have final output shots of the fully bodied Spit somewhere here.

Paul Tegler   wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com