Re: Wiper Motor

To: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Subject: Re: Wiper Motor
From: frandrum@voicenet.com
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 12:07:34 US/Eastern
>Dave,
It's been a while since I have been in that motor but as I recall there are
several
electrical contacts that play various rolls.  The one you are having trouble
with provides
power to the unit after you turn off the switch until the mechanical linkage
hits the
"wiper home" position.  The mechanical components are then aligned with the
switch
components awaiting power thru the switch.  Take it apart and clean the
contacts. That's
probably all it needs.  Good Luck.

Frank Drummond

      http://www.voicenet.com/webmail/