Re: splitting the difference

To: Tony Childs <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: splitting the difference
From: John Cave <cavej@mcmaster.ca>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:02:25 -0400
at first glance they look fine , i have,n done a detailed inspection yet, i,m
still mulling over in my mind the next step ,, even if i can find a tranmission
shop willing to do the work i still have to source some parts.Barry if you are
reading this , my intention was to replace this carrier after it has been set up
, by whom, i don,t know yet, into the body of the diff on my 78. My
understanding was that they would mate, am i wrong in this assumption?
                             regards john cave