Re: Old weird Herald

To: Reginald Tulk <regtulk@isd.net>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Old weird Herald
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2000 15:06:28 -0700 (PDT)
I owned a Herald saloon once.
Since I had a surplus of Spitfire parts, I fitted the
front disk brakes to it. Then I put in an 1147 with a
Kastner A-6 cam, headers, twin 1-1/4 SU, and a 10:1
head. Next I put some 4-1/2" wheels and good tires, a
1" dia front sway bar, etc.
It was fun to drive, would definitely surprise most
other cars in stoplight grand prix.

Point is, all the goodies bolt right in.

I sold it later on, kinda wish I'd kept it now.

Carter Shore