Re: handbrake fixings

To: john@triumphspitfire.com
Subject: Re: handbrake fixings
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 07:39:49 -0700
John,
That pretty much confirms my observation that the early 1500's assembled in
Belgium for US import were built to the same standards as
the MkIV units being assembled at the time for Europe.  It is important to note
that at the time the US was the only place getting the
1500 powered Spits.  So apparently those consoles were not installed at the
time of assembly.  I don't know if any consoles were ever
installed there on those particular cars, since I have not seen any that would
confirm the fact.

Joe