Re: MK II Rear Window Seal

To: "Mitchell, Doug (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>,
Subject: Re: MK II Rear Window Seal
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 10:34:54 -0700
I think Suzie makes an excellent point in that if new, original spec tops
are being manufactured (which they clearly are), then certainly the seals
are also being manufactured.  The question is, by who and how can they be
obtained?  It would stand to reason that Rimmer should be able to stock the
seals by purchasing them from the same vendor building the hard tops.  Why
aren't they?

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
'67 LHD Spitfire Mk3 frame-off resto project aka "Timothy"
home of the NEW Totally Triumph Auction
and... The Triumph Autos/Parts Wanted Listings
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/TRwanted.cgi
The Totally Triumph Garage -- moderated, focused and friendly forums
http://www.ohms.com/cgi-bin/spitforum.cgi
...plus a few other surprises!