Re: RE: Trunk restoration

To: <weberjm@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: RE: Trunk restoration
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Sun, Sep 10 2000 23:40:03 GMT-0600
>FWIW, I did the panel at the rear of the cockpit in the same material
>although I veneered oak onto it.  I think that looks so cool.  Matches my
>fascia.

WOW!!! Sounds really cool! How did you do it? Was it as difficult as doing a
dash? My rear panel is really nice (under all the dust and the boot cover)-so,
if it's an easy project, I could have an 'everyday panel' (the one that's
there.) And a dressy, 'show' panel to mathc the fascia!

Details?

Oh, and btw, I'll be getting my steering wheel back from the polishers,
hopefully this week,-can't wait to see it all shiny, polished! Then it goes to
get the leather reshot. I'm so excited-like waiting for Christmas!

Laura G.