RE: Take it where it belongs!

To: "'dayton carpenter'" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>, Thearthurhsmith@cs.com,
Subject: RE: Take it where it belongs!
From: "Bowen, Patrick" <pbowen@intellinetics.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 08:10:37 -0400
Now folks we are starting to get silly.  In a vain attempt to try and keep
everything strictly straight laced and LBC we are now kicking out
conversations that are relevant to motoring.  Fairly soon people will stop
posting to the list in fear of whether of not it is relevant, the
conversations that we will miss.  I wish everyone would just get off their
high horse and learn where the delete key is.

Patrick Bowen