Shipping Eyes

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shipping Eyes
From: "Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 23:21:55 -0500
Spit Gals & Guys,
   My Spit-Trailer is in the final stages of fabrication, but my Spit 1500
is NOT with me at present.  I have most of the dimensions & measurements I
need - from memory or from my manuals (which ARE with me) - except for the
placement of the Spit's front & rear shipping-eyes.  Can anybody eyeball
underneath their 1500 and estimate  (a) the lateral distance between the
shipping eyes (front & back), and (b) the longitudinal distance of the
shipping eyes from the outermost ends of the bumper-boobs (front & back)?
   I'll be visiting TrailerMan tomorrow, so any info is GREATLY appreciated.
Thanx much.

Cheers,  Ree G. in Mexico, NY  -  78 Spit  FM73070U O