Re: Tuning/Emissions Question

To: "Greg Rowe" <growe58@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tuning/Emissions Question
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 06:11:46 -0400
Greg, you are correct it was mine, and it would not idle and had no power,
and when I replaced the very rusty EGR, she ran like it was meant to be, I
do have all of my emissions connected which is also a 78, I would sure start
with the diaphram as you pointed out, then the timing, not sure how the
emissions equip. will effect the idle when disconnected.  "FT"