Re: DOT-5

To: "BILL McDEVITT" <wmmk1@informatics.net>,
Subject: Re: DOT-5
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 17:03:45 -0700
I would never consider blaming DOT 5 and I apologize to all if I created
that impression.  Believe me, I AM blaming the mechanic -- but the
mechanic -- like me -- doesn't know what in the hell he's doing because he
IS me.

No, I'm thoroughly SOLD on DOT 5 and look forward to converting the clutch,
but I'm putting that one off until the clutch actually fails.  I don't like
fixing things that aren't broken, because Lord knows I can always find
something that is!!

Best wishes,

Jeff