Re: Classic car insurance

To: KTnKT <ktnkt@cape.com>
Subject: Re: Classic car insurance
From: EV Racer <evracer@ipass.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:48:18 -0500
My wife and I have a insurance agency specializing in antique, classic and
collector cars in North Carolina.  As far as I know, Grundy is the only
company that has taken the time to qualify to write a full coverage program
with low premiums in NC.  We've dealt with them for about 8 years now.  Our
clients have numberous claims, ranging from minor fender benders to total
losses.  We have never had a problem settling.  Give them a call, talk with
them about your car.  I think you will find that they are able to offer the
service that you need.

Ralph Goodwin
Classic Car Services Inc.
http://www.ipass.net/~rgoodwin