Re: HEADERS

To: "John Cave" <cavej@mcmaster.ca>,
Subject: Re: HEADERS
From: "MikeC" <mikech@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 17:24:16 -0700
I just put one of those on my Spit last fall. Talk about a major pain in the
ass. The header came down and went straight into the frame.  You couldn't
even bolt it all the way up.   I had to heat it with a torch and physically
bend the tubes in to about a 15-20 degree angle. After I did that I had no
problems. Seems to work fine.  This is in a 63 car with a 72 1296cc engine,
so your results may vary.
MikeC