Re: Brake Fluid

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake Fluid
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 15:50:22 -0800 (PST)
i think i saw it in the latest edition of the new dictionary...said see joe
curry under the listing ;)

--- Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net> wrote:

> Graham,
> It was someone who has fat (and arthritic) fingers who first contributed
> "Fluif" to the list.  ME!
>
> And nobody will ever let me forget it!  :)
>
> Regards,
> Joe
>
> (Learning to be very careful with my spell checker)
>

> Graham Stretch wrote:
> >
> > And I thought it was just somebody like myself who has large fingers and
> > hits two keys at once! (I have lots of experience with spell check).
> > Graham

=====
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright
Do You Yahoo!?