Re: Brake Fluid

To: "Patrick Baize" <speedracre@netzero.net>
Subject: Re: Brake Fluid
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical-iwnet@lineone.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 22:06:08 -0000
Hi Patrick
I have a 1968 2000 sedan the instructions for that were the same with the
exception that it stated crimson fluid (dunlop?) I have new seals all round
and I figured that they would be compatible with new fluids. 3 or 4 years
later and the brakes are fine, I know this in two ways, 1) they are the best
brakes I have had on a classic, 2) I had them in bits a while ago as the
handbrake bound on one side (rust on pivot point). So IMHO go with new seals
and new fluid and be happy and safe!

Graham.