Re: Radius Arm Length on a 1500?

To: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>,
Subject: Re: Radius Arm Length on a 1500?
From: "wizardz" <wizardz@maxinter.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 08:57:01 -0500
On my '75, '78, and '80 Spits the rods are all angled.

Paul Tegler  wizardz@toad.net        http://www.teglerizer.com
OBie - '73 BGT - daily driver
http://www.teglerizer.com/mgstuff/ob_description.htm
Punkin' - '78 Spitfire - corner ripping screamer
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/spit78.htm
Lil' Greenee - '73 RWA Midget - lady killer
http://www.teglerizer.com/midgetstuff/index.html