Re: Radius Arm Length on a 1500?

To: "Bowen, Patrick A RP2" <PABowen@sar.med.navy.mil>
Subject: Re: Radius Arm Length on a 1500?
From: gfaber <gfaber@fast.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 17:33:04 -0500
Patrick
Your right, seems my whole axle assembly was replaced on the left side with a
pre 71 unit, It's 1" shorter
the radius arms are supposed to be angled from all the information I've gathered

Thanks for the help!
So, Im  now in the market for a late 1500 axle and radius arm (driver side)
Anyone have one ? I would
glad to buy one from a list member  before searching the dealers
Cheers
Gerry