Fw: YOUR CARS

To: "spitfires" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: YOUR CARS
From: "dick lee" <dickandalice@i2k.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 09:15:31 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: dick lee <dickandalice@i2k.com>
To: Laura Gharazeddine <Laura.G@141.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 23, 2000 8:42 AM
Subject: Re: YOUR CARS

61 Merc
57 Ford ragtop with Interceptor engine (hard on trannys)
56 chevy 4 door sleeper with 409 12 sec 1/4
55 plymouth
55 Chevy 1/3 owner another quick one
65 Olds
69 Nova first new car ev bought while I was in service
Type 3 VW don't remember year
71 Ford Torino
70 Pontiac
73 Mustang
69 Spit bought in rough shape and went down hill from there
75 Chevy pu.
68 Chevy pu
72 Olds Cutlas
79 C-10 bought new lost in forest fire in 90
80 Olds
84 Olds Omega worst car I ever owned
88 Dodge Ram Charger
79 C-10 bought after fire scrapped after daughter totaled
75 Dodge Snow Fighter scrapped 2 years ago
86 Merc Grand Marquis
84 GMC S-15 * 48,000 miles
88 Dodge D-250 * 195,000 miles
95 Merc Grand Marquis *
77 Spit *
I think thats all. Memory is falling out with hair
* still own

Dick Lee
Mich.