RE: YOUR CARS

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: YOUR CARS
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 12:56:19 -0500
Apologies in advance for "non-LBC off topic ticking some people off stuff",
but my list is:

1956 Ford Crown Vic (owned less than a year).... sold it for:
1969 Triumph Spitfire  .... Tore it up (but LOVED it) and bought:
1976 Chevy Vega GT  (still have it out in the barn)
1972 Chevy Vega (rusted apart)
1973 Chevy Vega (actually bought for my then girlfriend, now wife) ... broke
in half (seriously)
1983 Chevy Camaro (500,000 miles all original when I sold it)
1983 Kawasaki KZ750 (still have it)
1989 Ford Escort (lets not talk about this one, it was for the wife) ...
sold it and bought her
1996 Ford Windstar (got kids, you know) still have this one
1985 Ford Ranger P/U (my LBC support vehicle)
1965 Triumph TR4 (rescued it from the crusher and then sold it)
1978 Triumph Spitfire 1500 (when I get some new paint on it, it'll be my
almost daily driver)
1961 Austin Healey Sprite MKII (a real early one, awfully fun!)
1970 Triumph Spitfire MKIII (ebay titleless car, but you know about it!)
196? Morris Minor (pick it up when Indiana thaws out...)

wrote it down and I see a trend....  Chevy's then Ford's then LBC's  weird!

Obligatory LBC stuff:  If any of you have a junk Late spitfire (1500) frame
lying around that you are going to scrap, contact me.  I want a piece off of
it!  Thanks

Bill Miller