Re: Koni Shocks

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Koni Shocks
From: "Ron Krantz" <rkrantz@Prodigy.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 10:19:32 -0500
Joe,  Last fall I tried to special order koni's for my race car project and
after 2 months gave up on them.  The story was computer problems and lack of
a bushing that is made in Europe. Don't know if this is resolved or not.
You might want to consider Carrera or Afco shocks - both USA made.  I went
with Leda - purpose built and spent more than I should have.
Ron
ReK Racing