Re: Roof fit

To: "Tom Harvey" <tom@tomh.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Roof fit
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 13:58:51 -0700
I used to hang a hard top for a Datsun Roadster upside down from the ceiling
of the garage.  It was way up out of the way.  So much so, I never used it!
If its your only means of transport then maybe they're ok for the wet
winters, but otherwise I think they are a waste of money.  This is one
reason why I like owning multiple cars.  One for every season plus a spare.

74 Alfa Romeo Spider
60 Morris Mini
91 Acura Legend - daily driver
92 Acura Vigor - wife's car