Re: 70 spit battery not charging

To: RALPH.JANNELLI@Prodigy.net, ddashwoo@ect.enron.com,
Subject: Re: 70 spit battery not charging
From: KHOCO@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 09:40:24 EDT
Ralph
        Not silly at all. The spit is the first car with a generator iv'e
owned in a long long time and I did not not know about polariziing the
generator. I did polarize it when I was told how to do it. thanks.
         One question though. If I check the generator output by connecting
the generator leads together and then take a voltage reading to ground I
should expect to get a voltage reading of approx 15 volts (positive or
negative) weather the gen is polarized correctly or not. Correct?

Ken Copeland
70 GT6+ KC78784
70 Spit FDU84919
70 GT6+ KC81551 (Ok so I like 70s)