Fwd: Newbie Intro

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Newbie Intro
From: JOrwin308@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 12:12:56 EDT

--part1_244601fb.2517b708_boundary

In a message dated 9/20/99 10:05:26 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
RALPH.JANNELLI@prodigy.net writes:

<< I hope you have bought a hydraulic floor jack!! >>

As I have received several E-mails from concerned listers, yes I did buy a
hydraulic floor jack about 2 weeks after the incident.  It may take alot for
me to learn a lesson, but this one sunk in.  Funny thing was, I knew better.
I had previously done 2 frame-off resto's and numerous other
projects........go figure.

Peace,
     John

--part1_244601fb.2517b708_boundary

I hope you have bought a hydraulic floor jack!!

Ralph Jannelli
Matthews, NC
'65 Spitfire MKII
'72 Spitfire MKIV