Re: Front-end project questions

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiasts@egroups.com
Subject: Re: Front-end project questions
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 20:32:44 -0500
All Spitters,

HEY! Thanks a bunch for all the great answers, ideas and other points to
look at while I do this job.  I can appreciate the resourcefullness of
most of you, as I would try to make my own spring compressor - I've made
my own other stuff...and prefer that to buying. In this case, I would
opt to rent - However! I'd like to point out one of the advantages of
"club membership" :)  Loaner tools - or - just generous people. Thanks
Steve (fellow ISOA club member) for being generous.

If you have diagrams (however crude) of the tools you've built, email
them to me or post them to your web site, if you have one - this VERY
GOOD information to share.

Thanks for the tips on moving the engine, prepping for paint and the
spring compressor ideas!

Vic