Re: Spring sag on one side (one more time and I'll quit ;-})

To: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Spring sag on one side (one more time and I'll quit ;-})
From: Atwell Haines <carbuff@nac.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 15:29:09 -0400
Thanks for the insights, Barry.

As I said, I learned a bit from this thread, even thought it has been
around in the past.

Furthermore,
At 06:46 AM 09/16/1999 -0700, Barry Schwartz wrote:
>Possibly the anti-roll bar is biasing the car, try
>reversing it.  I haven't, heard anyone even looking at that end of the car
>or if they had, never heard the result.

I removed and re-bushed my anti-roll bar last year, and it wasn't 'flat.
So, I reversed it.   No change in the static ride height (and yes I
measured it, at the rear).

Atwell Haines
79 Spitfire (as level as it will ever be)