Re: All British Field Meet, Portland, OR

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: All British Field Meet, Portland, OR
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 18:37:08 -0700
The guys here who do the jetting, this is their main line of
business-putting mazda motors in Spitfires and such. Tried to convince me
but, no dice. (Also told me and a couple of others that our brand new, out
of the box Webers were no good-to try to sell us new ones!)

I'd sooner do a Spit6 conversion (no offense Barry-gorgeous car you have!)
than do this!

IMHO,
Laura G.