Re: Joe Curry ???

To: Fred Thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Joe Curry ???
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 23:53:47 -0700
All Right you Guys!  The walls have EARS you know!!!   :)

Huw Upshall was kind enough to lend me his Win98 disk so I could
reinstall the Dial Up Networking software that was lost on my laptop
when I installed the Upgrade.  So ow I can wade through all 358 messages
I have downloaded.

It'll be an interesting night!

Joe