Re: Plastic Mirror Mount

To: <HD883HUGGR@aol.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Plastic Mirror Mount
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:04:38 -0700
After the snotty brats vandalized Nigel in June and stole the side and rear
view mirrors, Dave put a nice chrome retro bullet style painted to match the
body-now if the b******s want to rip it off again-they'll have to take the
whole bloody door!

As for the rear view mirror-I got a replacement from Spitbbits after Dave
couldn't get one from Moss or Vicky Brit. (Actually, is the same as a TR6).
Mirror new, stem not manufactured anymore (according to Nigel at Spitbits)
and so is used.

btw-I haven't used it except once for a car show-otherwise it "lives"
hidden, under the seat. Got tired of coming back to the car and finding it
laying in the seat as people can't seem to keep their hands off!

Laura G. and Nigel