Re: Plastic Mirror Mount

To: David Stewart <dstewar1@twcny.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Plastic Mirror Mount
From: "Bradley D. Richardson" <brichard@us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 1999 05:19:28 -0700
I have a thought on why Triumph insisted on a flimsy mounting method for
the rear view mirror.  For the same reason they chose to use cardboard
for the transmission tunnel, which I just had to replace.  Planned
obsolescence?

Brad Richardson
Portland, Oregon
79 Spitfire (FM90541U, really a 78 as made June 78)
79 Spitfire (TFZDW29T001453, really a 80 as made Nov 79)