RE: Unusual LBC Morning - 3 sightings...

To: "'Peter S.'" <alfapete@pacbell.net>,
Subject: RE: Unusual LBC Morning - 3 sightings...
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 12:01:51 -0400
RBB = Rubber Bumper MGB
RB  = Rubber Bumper
RWA = Round Wheel Arch - Midget Term for early seventies Midgets

D in DPO stands for dreaded (sometimes damn or darn (short for gosh darn) if
you live in the south ;))

<grin>

Mike

        __/__,_
|           Michael Graziano            |
|   Long Term Capital Management L.P.   |
|         Phone: 203-552-5706           |
|         Fax:   203-552-5869           |
|       Email: mgrazian@ltcm.com        |