RE: GT6 exhaust on a Spit

To: "'wizardz'" <wizardz@maxinter.net>,
Subject: RE: GT6 exhaust on a Spit
From: Craig Smith <CraigS@iewc.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:52:01 -0500
I did just that !

I bought a used Monza for a GT6 and put that baby on my 71 Spit.

It has a nice deep Growl that I love.
I also have a header on the car, I had to fab a piece of pipe from the
header to the first muffler, I did a sort of no no because I flaired both
ends of the piece. It should be inside the first muffler not over the top.
But I don't plan to worry about parking somewhere and using it like I would
if I was 18 again !!!!!