Stolen Spitfire

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Stolen Spitfire
From: Mike.Hopkins@mis.magna-europa.com
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:15:52 +0100

Bit of a UK one this, but saw this on the Triumph Bulletin board, can
anyone help, is so reply off list directly to the lady in question, (she
does know about it)

From: Belinda-Jane Hetherington
    Belinda.Hetherington@natmags.co.uk

    My boyfriend's much loved 1969 MK3 Spitfire was stolen from
    London last Saturday (14/8/99) and after seeing the absolute
    despair the loss of his car has plunged him into I am trying
    every possibility for its return!
    So if anyone hears or sees anything of a Valencia Blue
    spittie with light tan hood, chassis no. FD31633, engine no.
    FD28422HE with K&N air filters, stainless steel sports
    manifold exhaust system and a walnut and aluminium steering
    wheel please be in touch!
    ANY leads or advice/tips very much appreciated!

Mike Hopkins
1980 Spit