RE: Amusing multi car situation.....

To: "'Dean Dashwood'" <ddashwoo@ect.enron.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: RE: Amusing multi car situation.....
From: "Simmons, Reid W" <reid.w.simmons@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:21:28 -0700
For 15 of its 20 years my Spitfire was my main means of transportation.  I
found it very reliable with one exception:  THAT DARN LUCAS ELECTRONIC
IGNITION!!!!  Once that was replaced with a system that was properly
designed (Lumenition), I had a lot more confidence in taking it out on the
road for long trips.

Reid
'79 Spitfire (original owner)