Re: Things to do when your at the side of the road after your clutch has

To: <Mike.Hopkins@mis.magna-europa.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Things to do when your at the side of the road after your clutch has gone clunk clunk
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:46:45 -0700
My previous spit had a clutch issue-...that was about 7 or 8 years ago-cost
me around $1000 altogether.

When I'm sitting by the side of the road, I figure it gives me the time to
clean up the engine a bit, check things I've been meaning to, and maybe
return a phone call or two!

Of course, being a female-there's usually a well meaning twit or two who
will sit there with me and give their opinions on a.) British cars in
general and b.) what it is that THEY believes the problem to be (they're
NEVER right, and I usually know exactly what the problem is-but, hey! I'm a
female!)

Hope that your spitty gets well soon!

Laura G. and Nigel