Chassis Repair Success Story

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com
Subject: Chassis Repair Success Story
From: "Victor B. Michael" <vmichael@enteract.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:21:28 -0500
Hey there!

I have good news to share.
I, with help of course, have successfully repaired the front crossmember
of my Spit!

You can see the whole process documented on my web site.
(http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/chassis1.html)

I have also updated my maintenance journal - it's been a year!
(http://www.enteract.com/~vmichael/spitfire1.html)

I want to thank all of you on the lists for your input on the projects
I've completed (and ones I haven't yet) and for offering parts or
otherwise just kept me going!

I also want to mention that Bill Pyle - a GREAT GUY, a member of ISOA
(my local VTR chapter club) helped me to finish the chassis repair by
volunteering to do the welding. Clubs are INVALUABLE as are the very
cool people who are in them to help you. I feel that the lists are a
modern, wired, technological extension to the club metality, as well.

Thanks again!

Vic

JOIN AND SUPPORT YOUR TRIUMPH CLUB AND THESE LISTS! :)