Re: spit map lite

To: spitfires@autox.team.net, who@sover.net
Subject: Re: spit map lite
From: "Dean Dashwood" <ddashwoo@ect.enron.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 10:53:32 +0100

As people have already said, the map light goes off when you fold it up
underneath the dash.  I think there's supposed to be some mechanism which
prevents it from falling back down again, but this was worn out on mine, and the
light would come on every time I went over a bump.  I decided to remove it - I
might get round to replacing it (either with a less-worn light, or something
custom-made) but so far I haven't missed it.

Dean