Haines and Curry

To: "spit list" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Haines and Curry
From: "John Weber" <weberjm@teleport.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 15:37:54 -0700
Thanks guys!

Sputter the '75 Spit idles a 800, steady, even.

The electronic ignition distributor is now installed and it allowed a much
improved timing setup - as in it is correct now.

Without <Sir> Atwell Haines and his carb knowledge (as it applies to ZS, and
Joe Curry answering my questions regarding that distributor I don't think it
would have happened.

Sputter is officially moved over to the "Going back together" column, and I
have high hopes of it seeing the road by January when my tags run out.

Thanks guys!

John
'75 Spitfire 1500 'Sputter'