Re: Insurance

To: <spitlist@gte.net>, "Craig Smith" <CraigS@iewc.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:29:39 -0700
Oh, and I should have added that they go by zip code-I lived in a better
neighbourhood untill recently, but it was unincorporated (Orange County) and
so we had a Santa Ana zip code-even though it's not near Santa Ana. Now I
live in Costa Mesa-and it's not as good a neighbourhood-but my insurance did
go down $70 a year! Because CM is considered less crime ridden than SA!
(Even though I didn't actually live NEAR SA!)

Go figure!

Laura G. and Nigel