Re: engine temps

To: James Libecco <jfl@neoucom.edu>, spit <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: engine temps
From: Carter Shore <clshore@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 04:58:42 -0700 (PDT)
Without sounding too much like a smartass (alright,
too late), how about measuring the temp with a
thermometer?

A tire pyrometer would probably be easiest and
quickest, check at the radiator hose.

Since I do not have access to a pyrometer, I would
probably use a meat or candy thermometer, they are
fairly accurate, cheap, and easy to get.