Re: Engine Temperature

To: spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: Engine Temperature
From: Bob Sykes <stan.part@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:39:27 -0700
Joe,
I agree.  I have 2 or 3 temp guages and senders on the shelf.
They all read a little differently from each other.  Our non-
precision voltage stabilizers compound the variances even more.
One_of_these_daze I'm going to electrically characterize the
senders/guages.

Where did Huxley's guage run in the cool NorthWest?  Do you
have the full width radiator?  I have a Kenlowe electric fan,
but it's hanging on the garage wall.  Doesn't seem to affect
the car's temperature much in that mode, but uses little power :-)

Perhaps one_of_these_daze.....

--
LBC'ing U,
Bob (& Spitfires)