Re: Engine Temperature

To: "Ben Bacon" <Ben@HEI-KC.com>, "'Tom Ambrose'" <tambrose@tir.com>
Subject: Re: Engine Temperature
From: "Sue" <suzie_bear@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 21:27:30 +0100
> On page 80 of the Haynes Manual, it states, "...with the engine at
> normal
> operating temperature, the temperature gauge needle will be at three
> quarters of the way across the dial towards HOT."

I guess I ought to make Haynes my bedtime reading from now on.

My temp gauge never even gets to the 1/4 mark. I just thought it never got
hot but I guess I should now read this to mean that the thermostat is up the
creek.

Tell me folks, do I need to change it or is a low temp gauge ok?

Sue
'68 Mk III