Re: Electric fan replacement?

To: "Nick Moseley" <nmoseley@comsavings.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Electric fan replacement?
From: "N.A. Campiglia III" <spitdrvr@camalott.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 18:59:16 -0500
Nick,
My fan came from a Chrysler "K" car.  The support for it included an A/C
coil section so I cut it off and it fit perfectly.  I mounted it in front of
the radiator, wired it to a switch so I can cut it on and off as I please.
It is mounted with wire ties and has never given me any problems in the 6
years it's been on.
Hope this helps you with the search...

Nick

N.A. Campiglia III