Re: Dash (Crash) pad

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dash (Crash) pad
From: Growe58@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 07:15:24 EDT
See http://www.vtr.org/maintain/dash-recovering.html.  There is also an
"overlay"
kit available from TRF (and probably others) which is a thin piece of hard
plastic
that goes over the dash and looks, but doesn't feel, reasonably original.  If
your
dash is too far gone for either of these options, you might consider getting
"pre-owned" dash from a parts car and then following one of these methods.

Have fun!

Greg Rowe
78 Spit

In a message dated 8/15/1999 8:53:08 PM EST, KenCunningham@worldnet.att.net
writes:

> Looking at the dash pad, rust has eaten both right and left corners
>  completely away, the hardened foam is the only thing holding it together.
So