Re: spit died - what to check?

To: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>,
Subject: Re: spit died - what to check?
From: robertp <robertp@esper.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 12:41:50 -0400
Check the diaphram on your ZenithStromberg Carb.  Sounds like
it has a hole in it.

A hole means the vacuum chanmber that holds up the carb piston
doesn't form a vacuum, so the piston doesn't stay up.  With the
piston down, there is only a minimal amount of air flowing, but
lots of fuel - rich, sputter.

On 8/13/99 6:13 PM Space Aliens made Winnie Olmer say...