Re: GT6 Differential gears

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: GT6 Differential gears
From: "Wayne Burton" <Wayne_burton@bc.sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 00:14:03 -0700
The GT6 and Spitfire Casings are the same, as are the crown & pinion
holders. Any spit should work fine.
There are two casings, with the only difference being how the pinion is
adjusted. Or, get yourself a 3.89 or 4.11 from a MK IV or 1500

Wayne Wayne Burton
1963 Triumph Spitfire4
1966 Triumph 2000
1954 Austin A40 Somerset