GT6 Differential gears

To: Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>,
Subject: GT6 Differential gears
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:24:27 -0700
I have a 3.27 GT6 differential (KC70034) and would like to use it in my
Tiny Tim Spitfire race car project.  However the gears are much to low
to be useful here.  The question is: does anybody know of a source for
4.11 or 4.56 crown and pinion gears for the GT6 differential case?

I assume and will confirm that Quaife offers a LSD for this
differential.  Since the Quaife doesn't include the crown and pinion
gears, I would have to find those to complete the assembly.

Regards,
Joe
 -- Dave Weinbaum in National Enquirer